Find reference for some apps here:
Mister Tipster Feeds
If you're having a problem retrieving a feed
, please check the feed's website
to make sure it is available. Most feed retrieval problems are due to:
These problems are beyond FeedVision's control.
- Not all feeds are RSS 2.0 format-- if you're trying to get a feed from FeedBurner, contact
the publisher to make sure they've selected the RSS 2.0 format option;
- Problems at the feed's website;
- Network and/or Internet problems; or
- Malformed RSS data files, i.e. feeds which have been created with an error.
Scan the Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers to questions you have. (click here
Contact Us By Email (Best Method)
Send us an e-mail to the appropriate address listed on the Contact Us page (click here
). Please provide detailed information including:
- A detailed description of the problem you're having;
- Whether the problem is repeatable, i.e. does the problem
consistently happen or just occasionally?;
- The steps taken to recreate the problem (to help us solve the issue);
- Your version of Microsoft Windows (right-click My Computer, select Properties...); and
- A phone number and best time to call.
Help Via the Mister Tipster Software
In the Mister Tipster software, go to the Help tab and click the "Report a Problem..." button and fill out the form. Make sure to include your email address so we can get back to you.
Contact Us By Mail
Please mail all inquiries to:
Attn.: Support Team
2221 Harriman Ln #B
Redondo Beach, CA 90278-4513